Game made in 48 hours for Ludum Dare 45 (Compo).
Floatblox is a sandbox game with infinite randomly generated world. However, you can still beat it by constructing and using the portal. You start with nothing and you have to gather materials to construct stuff. Build bridges to travel between islands and find magic crystal which is essential to activate the portal. Be careful though! When you fall into the void your progress will be gone and you will have to start again with nothing!
How to play:
- Gather some resources.
- You can destroy almost everything by hitting it enough times.
- Construct basic stuff like workbench and furnace.
- Use workbench to craft planks out of logs.
- Use furnace to smelt ore.
- Build bridges to other islands.
- Explore the world and find magic crystal.
- Construct the portal.
- Use the portal to win the game.
- Be careful, there are no respawns.
- Have fun!
- Arrows/WASD - Movement
- Space - Jump
- Left Shift/Right Shift - Sprint
- Left Mouse Button - Hit/Pick Up/Place
- Right Mouse Button - Drop/Cancel/Deselect
- Mouse Scroll Wheel - Choose item to construct
- R - Rotate item
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.