But how to close the shelter, please?
Survival game made in 48 hours for Ludum Dare 43 (Compo).
Sacrival is a survival game. Your task is to help the survivors to stay alive. At night zombies appear and they will hunt survivors. There is only one place that is safe - a shelter. However, because it can be closed only from the outside, at least one survivor must sacriface himself and spend the night outside.
How to play:
- Gather food and weapons at day.
- Survive the night by hiding in the shelter or fight the zombies.
- Do not let the zombies to get into the shelter.
- You can skip time if the shelter is closed and there is noone alive outside.
- Every morning amount of food matching your survivors count is consumed.
- Every morning new cases and boxes with loot appear.
- If there is not enough food, survivors will die.
- Have fun!
- Right Mouse Button (Hold) + Mouse Move - Rotate camera
- WASD - Move camera
- Left Mouse Button - Select survivor
- Left Mouse Button + Left Shift - Remove survivor from the selection
- Left Mouse Button + Left Control - Add survivor to the selection
- Left Mouse Button (Hold) - Select multiple survivors
- Left Mouse Button (Hold) + Left Shift - Remove multiple survivors from the selection
- Left Mouse Button (Hold) + Left Control - Add multiple survivors to the selection
- Ctrl + A - Select all survivors
- Backspace - Cancel the selection
- Q - Order survivors to attack
- X - Order survivors to move
- E - Order survivors to use or pick up an object
- C - Order survivors to drop their weapon
- K - Skip one hour
- O - Open the shelter
- P - Release survivors from the shelter
Click download now to get access to the following files: